Tuesday, June 24, 2008

3 Hots and a Cot

Yes, I know, where is the content.

Spiagga, my beloved Fiat is running well and true. Just the other day I had a run with a 1300 X1/9 and cleaned his clock. UGLY style.

Yes my engine is larger, but I finally felt like the money I dumped into the Big Valve Head, and adjustable cam pulley was worth it.

My C230 Sport Coupe is now over 165k miles and running well. Avg miles of 26.6 on combined Fwy and City.

Right now I have use of 2007 BMW 530i. My buddy works for an exotic rental company and has use of mucho cars so he asked if I wanted to use it. Uhhh yeah, thanks....Just paying for insurance and shes a runner. Got to admit, it is a bit embarrasing for me to admire how comfortable a mid size sedan is. Pitter likes it too!

Yes, parking 3 cars in a beach town is a pain in the asss, but, I'll somehow get used to it.

Want to know how you know you are old? A single guy buys bedroom furniture. Don't pass that one around.

And now the funny video. This one had me laughing:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You need to man up an buy a 5-Series, and E-Class or an AMG like your homie from the OC.